The Project Foreman supports field activities and spends a majority of time working with the Project Manager supporting project administration on multiple small projects, or one medium to large-size projects. Activities include managing the job transition process; tracking bid quantities; supporting the management of cost and schedule, constructability, quality, safety, work planning, procurement, contract management, regulatory compliance, etc.
OMA Construction, Inc. is an EOE Disability/Veterans Employer.
The Project Foreman will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner. Note that the areas listed are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by co-workers assigned to this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Ability to Lead Project Crew Including Laborers, Operators and other Trades.
- Supports Project Manager on Management of Cost and Schedule
- Track Quantities of Work Being Completed on Each Bid Item
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- 2+ years experience in leading a Civil Crew