The Project Engineer supports field activities and spends a majority of time working with the Project Manager supporting project administration on multiple small projects, or one medium to large-size projects. Activities include managing the job transition process; tracking bid quantities; supporting the management of cost and schedule, constructability, quality, safety, work planning, procurement, contract management, regulatory compliance, etc.
OMA Construction, Inc. is an EOE Disability/Veterans Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
The Project Engineer will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner. Note that the areas listed are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by co-workers assigned to this role. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Supports Project Manager on Management of Cost and Schedule
- Track Quantities of Work Being Completed on Each Bid Item
- Supports Project Engineering and Quality
- Supports Project Safety and Risk Management
- Supports Onboarding and Training Needs
- Supports Information Technology
- Ensures a Safe Work Environment
- Participates in Training/Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years of experience or 4 years of construction related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background in commercial concrete construction projects with knowledge of associated forming systems